“Those aren’t pillows!”
Needless to say, traveling has its challenges.
Traveling Productions Problems
The problem with traveling productions are:
1. Bring the crew with you = Expensive
2. Try to find local crew = Time-consuming
Allow us to offer a 3rd option = Call us Instead!
- We already have medics in all states and all major cities!
- If a medic is not in your area, we have the tools to find one!
- Our fees are consistent nationwide!
- We do the vetting!
- We provide the insurance!
- We provide the kit that travels with you team. (optional)
Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Life Support or "ALS" is an upgrade option for events with a higher risk of severe injury or long transit times to the closest hospital.
- We use more advanced drugs and IV therapy to help manage the risk of anaphylaxis shock, cardio or respiratory arrest.
- This is equivalent to what is used on an ambulance but without the ambulance.
Ambulance Services and Other Emergency Vehicles
- Medical Helicopter Coordination
- Ambulances typically require a 4 hour minimum. Prices may vary due to your location, Typically $200 - $250/hr.
- Watercraft, ATV and Bike teams.
- In many cases you might need an Ambulance. Our ALS upgrade may be sufficient to your production needs at a discounted price.
We're Looking for a Few Good Medics
We are registering EMT's, Paramedics, Lifeguards, Rope and Swift Water rescue professionals throughout the USA.
Are you an EMT, Paramedic or EMS professional? If so, reach out
Did You Know?
- We've COVID tested thousands of cast, crew and various concierge services with our on-site concierge teams nationwide.
- Every photo and video on this website was taken on a National Set Medic production. (except the funny header quotes)
- We hire anyone with a professional attitude and good patient care!
- The king cobra has enough venom to kill an elephant.