“Those aren’t pillows!”
Needless to say, traveling has its challenges.
Traveling Productions Problems
The problem with traveling productions are:
1. Bring the crew with you = Expensive
2. Try to find local crew = Time-consuming
Allow us to offer a 3rd option = Call us Instead!
- We already have medics in all states and all major cities!
- If a medic is not in your area, we have the tools to find one!
- Our fees are consistent nationwide!
- We do the vetting!
- We provide the insurance!
- We provide the kit that travels with you team. (optional)
Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Life Support or "ALS" is an upgrade option for events with a higher risk of severe injury or long transit times to the closest hospital.
- We use more advanced drugs and IV therapy to help manage the risk of anaphylaxis shock, cardio or respiratory arrest.
- This is equivalent to what is used on an ambulance but without the ambulance.
Ambulance Services and Other Emergency Vehicles
- Medical Helicopter Coordination
- Ambulances typically require a 4 hour minimum. Prices may vary due to your location, Typically $200 - $250/hr.
- Watercraft, ATV and Bike teams.
- In many cases you might need an Ambulance. Our ALS upgrade may be sufficient to your production needs at a discounted price.
We're Looking for a Few Good Medics
We are registering EMT's, Paramedics, Lifeguards, Rope and Swift Water rescue professionals throughout the USA.
Are you an EMT, Paramedic or EMS professional? If so, reach out