How Does it work?
We provide up-to-date screening techniques and CDC best practices to keep your business moving.
The trend is moving toward putting America back to work by reducing the risk of infection in the workplace.
That’s where we come in!
We have specific questions and guidelines for your employees to follow. Those that don’t follow (or know what to follow) will be detected and sent home (or advised to be tested) before they enter the workplace.
Best practices currently include:
- Notifying each employee (before they come to the workplace) on what ailments and symptoms are unacceptable in the workplace. Those with these ailments and symptoms are required to stay home.
- At the work site, we test each person’s temperature before they enter your premises. We test everyone, every time they enter.
- Those that are have passed screening are recongonized by a colored wrist ban.
- Along with the temperature, we ask a set of specific questions to help further diagnose any potential issues.
- Inside the premises, management is encouraged to provide extra hand washing stations and dedicate someone to wipe down all commonly used surfaces regularly.
We’ll provide all the details and procedures.
What we don't Provide
- We do not treat suspected COVID-19 patients
- We do not provide supplies such as masks, equipment, etc.
- We do not sell or rent medical equipment.
What we Provide
- Temperature checks by a certified EMT, Paramedic
- Tracking worker temperatures
- Guidelines to your management staff and employees.
- Liability Insurance adding you as an additional insured
- Special group scans for worksites of 50 or less workers.
- 24/7 access to our own dedicated COVID-19 specialist for any questions our medics have on-site
Most importantly ...
We provide peace of mind to you and your workforce knowing that you are taking their health and safety seriously.