“Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria!”
Preparedness reduces mass hysteria
Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Life Support or “ALS” is an upgrade option for events with a higher risk of severe injury or long transit times to the closest hospital.
- Under our doctors guidance, our “ALS” service allows our paramedics to perform more invasive life saving interventions.
- We use carry advanced drugs, oxygen and IV supplies to help manage may risks including anaphylaxis shock, cardio or respiratory arrest.
- This service is equivalent to what is used on an ambulance but without the ambulance.
- Need even more? Check out our Reality Medics™
Ambulances & Other Emergency Vehicles
+ Typically require a 4 hr. min..
+ Prices vary due to location
+ Expect $150 – $250/hr.
+ Want to save money? Consider our ALS service
- Off Road Rescue Carts
- Watercraft, ATV and Bike teams.
- Medical Helicopter Coordination
- Check out our Moto-Rescue™ page
- Certified lifeguards
- Water Rescue Medics
- Swift Water Rescuers
- Rescue Divers
- Fire Safety Officers
- Armed Medics (Wildlife Protection)
- Safety consultants
- Mud Run and OCR experts
ADVANCED RESCUE FAQ'S
What is Advance Rescue Services?
When you have a bit more risk and need additional coverage we have a few add-on options. Such as:
- Advanced Life Support
- Lifeguard or Water Rescue
- Ambulance Standby's
- Rope Rescue
- Special rescue vehicles, jet ski's, ATV's
- Helicopter standby's
- Safety Consultants
- Or any combination of the above
BLS vs. ALS vs. Reality Medic
When we say "medic" we mean either an EMT or Paramedic. Here is the breakdown:
BLS = Basic Life Support
- ie. EMT
- No advanced medications
- No IV's
- No advanced procedures
- No MD required*
ALS = Advanced Life Support
- ie. Paramedic
- Can give some advanced medications
- Can give IV's
- Advanced airway management and oxygen
- Doctor required
- 24/7 direct phone number to our MD
Reality Medic = Our Specialty ALS Division
Typically Critical Care, Combat or Flight Paramedics.
- All the ALS plus:
- Broader supply list to treat all ailments and emergencies
- Wider range of advanced medicines
- More advanced medical and diagnostic equipment
- Your on-site Emergency Room ideal for remote or international locations
All set and event medics work under BLS guidelines regardless of their certification.
Upgrading to ALS is an additional service we offer. This requires an additional fee, equipment, medicines and doctor notification. So be sure to give as much time as possible when booking.
Lifeguards and Water Rescue
We provide both lifeguards and water rescue personnel.
Lifeguards are primarily a "reach and rescue" skill. They see a struggling swimmer and are capable of reaching them and rescuing them.
Water Rescue is the same but may have additional tools and training to "reach and rescue" your patient in the water.
We have many medics who are also water rescue certified.
Please contact us to help you determine which is appropriate and required by your production insurance requirements.
Depending on your production and location we have a variety of highly trained individuals familiar with their area.
This may include local medics well versed in swamp environments or armed, bear certified medics in Alaska. We have provided both!
Did You Know?
- We've COVID tested thousands of cast, crew and various concierge services with our on-site concierge teams nationwide.
- Every photo and video on this website was taken on a National Set Medic production. (except the funny header quotes)
- We hire anyone with a professional attitude and good patient care!
- The king cobra has enough venom to kill an elephant.