“There’s no crying in Baseball!”
Not in baseball … But sometimes in live events. Don’t worry, we won’t tell.
Special Events, Holiday Public Events
Stationary first aid stations are a big part of what we do. We have the equipment and personnel to handle everything from a 50 to a 50,000 person event.
National Event Medics handle all the scheduling and work with your local authorities.
In addition, we provide medical malpractice, general liability and workers comp insurance.
All Events Include:
- Fully equipped medical kits.
- Locally certified EMT’s and Paramedics.
- Workers Compensation Insurance.
- Medical Malpractice and General Liability Insurance.
Upgrade Your Event
SPECIAL EVENT FAQ'S
How does it work?
Live events vary from one medic with a bag to a fleet of medics, tents and off road vehicles.
The best "First-Approach" is to send us your wish list; What do you need or what want to see?
We don't "hard-sell". We explore reasonable solutions to your needs.
We have all the equipment, supplies and personnel to fulfill your requests
Do you have an EMS cart?
Transportation charges may apply.
Do you do Mud Runs?
We have the management team, the medical personnel, equipment and supplies necessary to handle your local or nationwide tour.
Do you have doctors? Physical therapist? Water Rescue?
We have medical control for all our events. We can also provide on-site doctors for events.
For marathons and mud runs physical therapist and water rescue personnel can be arranged and provided.
Traveling Events & Productions
We have thousands of medics spread out in all 50 states and every major city.
We have the equipment, personnel and supplies
Advance your Rescue Capabilities
- Advanced Life Support or “ALS” Medics
- Ambulance standby’s
- Watercraft, ATV and Bike teams.
- Medical Helicopter Coordination
Mission Based Productions
Giving Credit Where Credit is Due
Kingdom based projects are important to us. Contact us to see if yours qualifies for a discount.
Did You Know?
- We scan over 1,000 people a day during this COVID Crisis
- Every photo and video on this website was taken on a National Set Medic production. (except the funny header quotes)
- We hire anyone with a professional attitude and good patient care!
- The king cobra has enough venom to kill an elephant.