“Excuse me. I believe you have my stapler.“
Ya, we don’t like to share either. Your information is safe with us.
We receive and store any information you knowingly enter on a site, whether via computer, mobile phone, other wireless device, or that you provide to us in any other way, including through another third party website, social media site, or service while using the sites. We also receive and store information that is automatically collected through the technology, as well as information that is provided by third parties. While not all information that you provide or that we collect is personally identifiable information, this policy includes all information that we collect, that you provide, or that is provided to us by a third party, including personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address, user name and password for restricted access portions of our sites and those of our partners, and information about your devices used to access the sites. While providing some requested information on our sites is completely voluntary (for example, participating in surveys), certain parts of our sites require your personally identifiable information to either access the site or to permit the site to process correctly. This policy covers both mandatory information that you provide, as well as any voluntary information that you provide. While this policy does not apply to websites, services or practices of companies that we do not own or control, even if they help us operate our sites or even if you interact with us on one of those websites, social media sites, or services, which are subject to their own terms and conditions, this policy does apply to information that you provide or is collected through those websites, social media sites, or services.
Information That You Provide
You may choose to voluntarily provide us with information about you at various places on the sites. Information, including personal information, may be collected at any point on our sites. For example, when you choose to:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our products or the sites;
- Create an account;
- Contact customer service;
- Participate in interactive features on the sites;
- Connect, discuss, tag, tweet, post, pin, or otherwise mention us or the sites through a social media service;
- Sign up for emails, mobile messages or social media notifications;
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes;
- Participate in a survey or a focus group;
- Provide a review, an image, an opinion, or similar content;
- Apply for employment; and
- Make comments, suggestions or provide other input on any of the sites,
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ON THE SITES AND AGREE TO PERMIT US TO ACCESS, USE OR REUSE SUCH CONTENT AS PERMITTED IN THIS POLICY AND IN OUR USER GENERATED CONTENT LICENSE.
Automatically Collected Information
The sites automatically log information about you from your browser or mobile device when you visit the sites. The sites may use tracking pixels, web beacons, cookies and other technology to get and store information like your IP addresses, clickstream data, date and time of visits, and browser, Operating System and Internet Service Provider information, as well as other information.
Cookies enable us to offer secure pages to you without asking you to sign in repeatedly. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser. Disabling cookies may affect the functionality of a site or may require that you reenter data each time you visit a site, however.
Web beacons and other technologies like pixels allow us and our authorized third parties to monitor and collect certain information about users of the sites, web-based documents, e-mail messages or other communications, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, the device identifier of the device that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed.
Information Provided By Third Parties
We engage with service providers that we use, data management or analytics companies, advertising networks, demographics companies, third parties that provide us information about you and your devices, and other collaborative third parties. We also receive information about you from our family of companies, including subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent, that you have interacted with.
T-Minus Productions and authorized third parties engaged by us to provide services may use the information collected through the sites to:
- Authenticate your identity,
- Associate your data with a unique identifier,
- Send you information,
- Deliver promotional material, including coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters and marketing communications, receipt messages, emails mobile messages, and other electronic forms of communication,
- Process and respond to requests for products, information or services,
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns, or exchanges,
- Administer contests, sweepstakes and promotions,
- Conduct research and analysis,
- Manage customer service,
- Create aggregate reports that do not identify you personally,
- Customize or tailor your experience on any of our sites,
- Combine the various pieces of information that we have about you,
- Improve the sites,
- Improve or inspire our products,
- Market our products;
- Improve our internal operations (including troubleshooting, testing and analyzing usage),
- Count unique users/browsers, visits and page views;
- Monitor traffic and conversion patterns through our various product and service offerings on the sites,
- Determine whether messages were opened, links were clicked or notifications/offers were acted upon,
- Other uses consistent with our legitimate business purposes;
- Help prevent fraudulent transaction, and
- Assist law enforcement, monitor against theft or other crime or breach, and respond to subpoenas (Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.).
Sharing and Disclosure
We are not in the business of selling or renting your personally identifiable information. We may share information about you with third parties under the following circumstances:
- when necessary for third parties that provide support services to T-Minus Productions ;
- to help us market our products (for example, special offers) and some third party marketing or advertising purposes, though we do not share personally identifiable information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes not consistent with the terms of this policy;
- to provide data analysis and strategy services;
- when you consent to disclosure;
- with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates; and
- to enforce or apply T-Minus Productions’ agreements or protect T-Minus Productions’ rights.
In addition, T-Minus Productions may disclose your information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, court orders, legal process or other valid law enforcement measures; to comply with a legal obligation; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing the sites and applicable laws; to protect the legal rights, interests, or safety of the sites, our users or others; or when your actions violate our terms. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
Social Media Platforms
The sites take appropriate administrative, technical, and physical precautions to protect your personally identifiable information in compliance with applicable laws. However, no computer system is completely secure, and while we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, T-Minus Productions cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the sites and you do so at your own risk.
By using the sites, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information on the sites. If you have registered for an online account, you may access and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your online account and using the features and functionalities available there. In addition, you may also make a request for access or to change or remove to personal information by sending an email or otherwise contacting us, using the information in the “Contact Information” Section below. We are not able to grant all access requests, and we may request additional information from you in order to verify your identity before accommodating an access request. You may choose not to provide your location to us in connection with your use of our mobile application by declining any prompt requesting location information, and by customizing your mobile device settings to prevent sharing of location information
Please note that information remains in our systems after any deletion of account, any sale is closed, or any other contact is ended. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of information may remain viewable in cached pages, archives and storage backups or if other users have copied or stored your information.
Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls
If you are not 13 or older, you are not authorized to use the sites. We do not solicit or knowingly collect any personal information from children, and we will delete any information later determined to be from a user younger than 13.
Notification of Changes
This Policy is effective May 10, 2018.