Wellness and Health ScreeningLow-Risk Job Opportunities amid the COVID-19 Crisis Sign up now for Work Alerts
We’re adding Services to help American businesses
As you know, we are normally a Premiere Event and Set Medic Company.
But now, we are using our vast database to help keep American industries moving by providing on-site wellness checks focused on COVID-19 screening best practices.
Current Job Openings!
We have lots and lots of days available in Dallas and Chicago!
We help put America back to work by reducing the risk of infection in the workplace.
Don’t miss out and Register Now!
How's it work?
TV, Film and Events have either postponed or cancelled all together. The silver lining is that we have picked up several office and construction sites who need medical professionals to scan their employees and be sure everyone is following Best Practices.
That’s where you come in!
We provide specific procedures to you so you can properly screen employees.
Medics have an opportunity to use what they have to make great money while helping American industries keep moving.
- Increased wages to $25+
- Equipment rental and driving rates (depends on location and needs)
- Consistant Monday to Friday for multiple months
What will you Provide?
- You will primarily be providing temperature checks at different intervals.
- Those who are outside our parameters are sent home.
- Some opportunities will include visiting 2-3 different sites in a day
- Some documentation and organization may be required.
- Equipment is in short supply so if you already have a thermometer, mask and gloves you are in a Prime Position!
What we don't Provide
- We do not treat suspected COVID-19 patients
- We do not test for the virus.
- We are not setting up a medical center at the facility or providing OSHA safety services. (not at this time)
Lower-Risk Job Opportunities
The medical profession is full of risks, more now than ever. Our current opportunities are lower risks than most First Responder positions:
- We are scanning well people
- Minimal contact with individuals
- Our clients follow OSHA regulations
- We provide Workers Compensation Insurance
A New Skill set has been added
We created a new Skills Set on our portal called “Health and Wellness Checks“
The purpose of this position is to go to places of business and screen employees prior to and/or during working hours.
Job Requirements: (not all items are required for all locations)
- Thermometers: Thermometers are the main line of defense. If you have any of the following Thermometers you are most needed.
- Infrared (no touch)
- Ear Thermometer with extra ear covers
- (FDA approved, of course)
- Personal PPE: We are short on these items. If you have your own supply you are also an ideal candidate for this division (again, not all are required for all locations)
- Masks (optional at most sites)
- Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Safety Vest for construction sites (Provided or reinbursed by NSM )
- Boots (steel-toed best) for construction sites
- Protocols and procedures: We will provide you with:
- Signs and symptoms to look for.
- Questions to ask.
- Cleaning procedures for your equipment
- Potential patient procedures
- Self-Care protection procedures for yourself
How to Sign up
Screening Procedures FAQ
As it is with most of the nation, many industries are on hold. Including the Film and Event market. But these skills are completely transfreable.
We were screening cast and crews on our movie sets well before this mass shut down. We are experienced with, and accostumed to looking after a variety of work crews in different fields.
We strongly encourage those who can stay home, stay home but for those in critical industries, we are there the add another layer of protection to your workforce.
Where are we getting our protocols?
Our Director of Operations Dan is currently deployed with a COVID-19 federal health and medical taskforce (HTMF).
With Dan being deployed he gets first-hand access to the latest information for dealing with COVID-19 which helps us provide you with the most up to date screening critieria
In addition our Medical Director Andy approves and signs off on all protocols. Besides writing protocols for the United States Special Forces, Dr. Andy is also on the forefront of this pandemic as an emergency room doctor.
We are also using up-to-date best practices from the CDC and other governmental agencies. We will adjust our protocols and notify our medics in the field as necessary.
- Log into our portal
- Click My Profile
- Select Skills/Certifications
- Check “Health and Wellness Checks”
- Answer the questions
We will send work alerts when opportunities arise in your area.
While you’re there…
- Confirm/update your profile information.
- Be sure to check your spam folder and allow emails from email@example.com
Portal questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
We're Looking for a Few Good Medics
We are registering EMT's, Paramedics, Lifeguards, Rope and Swift Water rescue professionals throughout the USA.
Are you an EMT, Paramedic or EMS professional? If so, reach out
Did You Know?
- Every photo and video on this website was taken on a National Set Medic production. (except the funny header quotes)
- We hire anyone with a professional attitude and good patient care!
- The king cobra has enough venom to kill an elephant.