HOLD THE ROLL!
Based on your answers you are advised NOT to come to work.
Please contact your employer or the
DO NOT RESUBMIT A SECOND FORM!
– BOTH WILL BE ON FILE –
If you are already on location:
- Relocate yourself from the immediate area and go to an unpopulated area such as your car. Maintain strict social distancing.
- Contact your employer or production manager. The National Set Medic will come out to you. This is both for your privacy and to protect your co-workers.
- Show this screen to your National Set Medic and inform them of all “Yes” answers.
For the National Set Medic:
- Follow your PPE protocols
- Determine the reason for the “Pause screen”. i.e. which anwer(s) did they say “Yes” to and why?
- Follow your scanning protocols and make a determination based on the productions’ guidelines.
- Inform the production supervisor and the National Set Medics main office once a determination has been made.
- If you have any questions contact our Director of Operations at x812.