"Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast!"
Things can escalate quickly. And when they do, we are there; trained, equipped and ready!
When minutes count... We are only seconds away!™
Set and Event Medical Services
- Stationary Events 50 to 50,000 guests
- Traveling Events Let us provide your medics locally
- Moto-Rescue™ Our motorcycle rescue and escort division
- Water Rescue for mud runs and water sports
- Safety Consultants, OCR and mud run safety
- Advanced Life Support
Why choose us?
- All medics are certified EMT, Paramedic or higher
- We carry our own Workers Comp and Medical Malpractice Insurance
- We handle all the payroll, taxes and medical vetting
- Someone calls in sick, we find the replacement, not you
- We have our own Medical Control and Protocols with 24 hour access to our dedicated Medical Director
- Easy Invoicing with daily reports and much more!
Need more??? Upgrade your production with...
Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Life Support or "ALS" is an upgrade option for events with a higher risk of severe injury or long transit times to the closest hospital.
- We use more advanced drugs and IV therapy to help manage the risk of anaphylaxis shock, cardio or respiratory arrest.
- This is equivalent to what is used on an ambulance but without the ambulance.
Ambulances and other Emergency Vehicles
- Medical Helicopter Coordination
- Ambulances typically require a 4 hour minimum. Prices may vary due to your location, Typically $150 - $250/hr.
- Watercraft, ATV and Bike teams
- In many cases you might need an Ambulance. Our ALS upgrade may be sufficient to your production needs at a discounted price.
- Certified lifeguard
- Swift Water Rescuers
- Rescue Divers
- Fire Safety Officers
- Safety consultants
- Firearms Weapons master
- Mud Run and OCR experts
MISSIONARY BASED EVENTS AND PRODUCTIONS
Giving Credit Where Credit is Due
- Kingdom based projects are important to us.
- Call to see if yours qualifies for a discount.
Ready to find out more?
Request a rate sheet or get more information here